1. The Bible is the only inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God. It is our only rule of faith and practice.
(2 Tim. 3:16)
2. There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
(Matt. 28:19, 20; Jn. 10:30; 2 Cor. 13:14)
3. Our Lord Jesus Christ is God and Man in one Person. He was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, performed miracles, and vicariously atoned for sin through His shed blood and death.
(Phil. 2:6; Heb. 4:15; Mt. 2:18-25)
4. Jesus Christ was bodily resurrected from the dead. He ascended to the right hand of God the Father and He will personally return in power and glory.
( 2 Cor. 4:14; 1 Cor. 15:3-4; Acts 1:10-11)
5. Man is alienated from God and totally incapable of saving himself: therefore, repentance from sin, a turning toward God, and regeneration by the Holy Spirit are essential for salvation.
(Rom. 3:23; Titus 3:5; Rom. 6:23)
6. Eternal life is received by grace through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ alone for salvation.
(Acts 16:31; Eph. 2:8-9)
7. The Holy Spirit indwells all true believers and enables them to live a godly life.
(Jn. 14:17; 1 Cor. 3:16; 2 Cor. 1:21-22)
8. Every child of God, to experience true peace and contentment, must walk in fellowship and obedience to God.
(Rom. 12:12; Phil. 4:7-9)
9. Both the saved and the lost will be resurrected from the dead; they that are saved unto the resurrection of Life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of Damnation.
(1 Thes. 5:16-17; Jn. 5:28; Acts 24:15)
10. There is spiritual unity of all true believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
(Eph. 4:3-6; 1 Cor. 1:10; 2 Cor. 13:11)
11. We believe that God created the human race male and female and that all conduct with the intent to adopt a gender other than one’s birth gender is immoral and therefore sin.
(Genesis 1:26-27; Deuteronomy 22:5)
12. We believe that God has established marriage as an exclusive relationship between one man and one woman and that all intimate sexual activity outside the marriage relationship, whether heterosexual, homosexual, or otherwise, is immoral and therefore sin.
(Genesis 2:24-25; Romans 1:18-31; I Corinthians 6:9-10, 15-20)
13. We believe that every person must be afforded compassion, love, kindness, respect, and dignity.
(Mark 12:28-31; Luke 6:31)
Hateful and harassing behavior or attitudes directed toward any individual are to be repudiated and are not in accord with Scripture nor with the principles of this group.
I have read the above Statement of Faith and Mission Statement. My family and I understand, agree with, and will abide by the Statement of Faith, in its entirety. I also agree that should any disputes/disagreements between members need to be brought to the attention of the Board, I will submit to the decision of the Board regarding the matter.